Welcome to the Client Center at Christensen Animal Hospital in Wilmette, IL
Here you’ll find everything you need about Christensen Animal Hospital and how we can help you. We have online forms for everything related to our Wilmette veterinarian clinic, and information, including a virtual office tour and what to expect in your visit.
- New Client Form – (Online Form)
- New Client Form – (For Print, bring with you to your appointment or email to hospital)
- Day Admission Authorization Form – Online Form
- Treatment Authorization Form – Online Form
- Treatment Authorization – (For Print, bring with you to your appointment or email to hospital)
- Telehealth Authorization Form – Online Form
- Senior Lifestyle Questionnaire – (For Print, bring with you to your appointment or email to hospital)
- Boarding – (For Print, bring with you to your appointment or email to hospital)
Please email forms to email@example.com
What to Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Christensen Animal Hospital in Wilmette IL have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 847-251-2600 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Our Veterinarians will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Christensen Animal Hospital for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Our team can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, our Doctors will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.