Christensen Animal Hospital is a Wilmette community staple and that part is not changing. We take seriously the human and animal bond and are very careful to help strengthen that bond when it is needed the very most. Our pets provide a source of comfort that is unmatched and we are all they’ve ever known. This is precisely why is it so very important to keep ourselves healthy for our families, including our pets. In light of COVID19, we have made some changes and will continue to make changes as the situation evolves. Please check back for the lastest Christensen Animal Hospital News and COVID19 response updates.
- We have switched to curbside service and have been practicing curbside service successfully for over a week.
- We have changed our cleaning protocols to be sure we’re sanitizing behind ourselves and the pets we treat.
- We have begun offering transportation services for those who are ill and not able to transport their pets to us for treatment.
- We have also started a delivery option for food and medication for the duration of the shelter-in-place order.
- Our boarding facilities are available as usual and to welcome any pets whose owner is infected with COVID19 and/or hospitalized.